- Preliminary Project Cost Estimation based on Design Brief Reports of specialist consultants.
- Analysis of Item rates for works put to tender.
- Estimates of Quantities based on Tendered Design and Drawings.
- Analysis of Package Cost and Project cost based on tendered drawings.
- Estimates of Quantities based on Execution Design and Drawings.
- Analysis of Package Cost and Project cost based on Good for Construction drawings.
- Floating of Tenders
- Techno Commercial Evaluation and Analysis of Bids/ Tenders.
- Preparation of Work orders
- Comparative Analysis of Budgetary Estimates vs. Tendered Bids.
- Periodic Evaluation and Reporting of the Financial health of the project based on increase/ decrease in costs of material/ labour, etc. and due to variance in specifications, quantities, etc.
- Report variance considering the changes in specifications, design, drawings, etc. and on approval by client issue orders to contractor.
- Checking & Certification of Running Account and Final Bills of Contractors and Vendors.
- Preparation of Cost Plan.
- Preparation of Monthly Fund Requirement Plan based on Work Schedules
- Monitor cost against work completed.
- Issue Triggers when there is likelihood of Costs over run
AUDIT OF COSTS
- Scrutiny of Bills & Quantities
- Evaluate rates of works and check for any abnormality
- Scrutiny of Indents and Scheduling of procurement considering lead time
- Drafting of Purchase Orders and Tracking
- Reconciliation of Material procured and consumed.
- Preparation of Tender Documents taking technical inputs from the respective specialist design Consultants of the project
- Audit of Specification of work executed with reference to Contract Specifications
- Check & Certification of Statutory &Legal Compliances
- Prepare Drafts for Correspondences with contractors and vendors to protect client’s Contractual interests